Are you also stuck with linking your non-Gmail account to Google Workspace? Are you looking for ways to delete it from your Google Workspace? We are here to solve your problem. Read further to know the detailed steps to remove your business account from Google workspace.
Ways of Removing a Non-Gmail Account in Google Workspace
Here, we have mentioned some easy steps that you can use to remove a non-Gmail account from Google Workspace:
- Initially, you need to sign in to your main Gmail account.
- Now, open the "personal info" section.
- Under this section, tap on the "Email" option.
- It will open a new page. On this new page open "Alternate Emails" under advanced settings.
- Now, you can see all the alternate emails attached to your main Gmail account.
- You will also find a small "trash" icon beside each email address.
- You need to tap on this "trash" icon to remove any other email account linked to your main Gmail account.
- And you are all done!
What is Google Workspace & What is the Use of Google Workspace Promo Codes?
Google workspace is a single platform with all the productivity-boosting apps to manage your business at the initial stage. Google workspace contains many apps like Gmail, Google Drive, Docs, Calendar, Sheets, Calls, Chat, etc. that you can use to manage your daily business activities.
Initially, you can take a 14-day trial on Google Workspace to check whether it is suitable for your business or not. After the trial is over, you need to pay to continue with the services. The premium subscription of Google workspace is available at a low price of $6 that increases according to your business requirements.
If you need any kind of information on this article related topic click here: g suite pricing